What’s in a name?
Sometime in the last century I worked in London at the Electricity Council (later Electricity Association) at 30 Millbank. They had various systems from ICL mainframes to PCs. My first IBM AS400 login was (apart from QSECOFR) NELSOJ01 – and I’ve been using variants of if ever since.
- @BlayneChastain Sorry missed this... it was home made from a sheet of AL, some computer fans and speed controller..… https://t.co/EQpqMZuAMK
- End of the day https://t.co/E6STvfKnO5
- Sweet Music with #RaspberryPi with #AudioQuest #DragonFly Red - see https://t.co/H9QHxOPaLA https://t.co/l6HWUFhiS5
- Raspberry Pi Audio with AudioQuest DragonFly - see https://t.co/H9QHxOPaLA https://t.co/772oKM6kPA
- Sweet Music with Raspberry Pi and AudioQuest DragonFly Red https://t.co/H9QHxOPaLA https://t.co/R0IhMN1YlI
- Setting up #NodeJS with #Apache #Proxy? https://t.co/S46IbfP0He
- Installing #Ubiquiti #Unifi Controller on #Debian Linux see https://t.co/tp9Ejs592C https://t.co/4Jfmi4VpLZ
- Installing #Google #Chrome on #Debian #Linux with #RemoteDesktop see https://t.co/YJgMEOvPiP https://t.co/BVcA7VwJeB
- Installing Debian in a VirtualBox Virtual Machine? See https://t.co/juRoqeYcuC https://t.co/KS8d3hqyj5
- New video showing NodeJS application controlling @Blackmagic_News ATEM Switch https://t.co/Noxq2QO61Y https://t.co/BQwFkJx0yn
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011543472771″ box_width=”100″ box_height=”25″ responsive=”1″ show_faces=”0″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”0″ small_header=”1″ hide_cta=”1″ ]